Thursday, February 28, 2008

Illustration Friday: Multiple


Ok, so I've been missing assignments here. But I made an effort this week and I got an illustration done in time. I always seem to wait until the last minute, or rather, I don't have a composition I'm happy with until the last minute. Like always, I welcome any constructive criticism. I enjoy any positive comments, but well thought-out suggestions are really what I'm hunting for. I hope everyone enjoys this, I enjoyed doing it. Thanks for checking out my page...more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

andy!! your stuff is so good! i love it. i havent seen your illustrations in at least 2 years. you've come a long way. im so proud of you!! :)

and stop saying you rushed every single one. lol. its your style. procrastination. works for me too :)

carolynmarie k said...

love this...green glow is money (literally har har)

i didnt know you had a blog...impressed. makes me wanna get my shit together and do some drarwings for illust fri.

we should chatty soon. x